The Spiuk Dharma Edition helmet is a helmet for professional use both on the road and in the mountains.
Usually Purchased Together:
Spiuk Dharma Edition Blue Helmet
This Spiuk model stands out for its safety, where the inclusion of the front reinforcement in polypropylene and ABS SUPERCAGE provides a plus of solidity, and continuing with its comfort, its lightness and its extraordinary ventilation, aspects that make Dharma a cutting-edge product.
This model is manufactured with the multi-shell In-Mold system. Its design, with 20 large openings, offers significant ventilation and breathability. The air circulation inside allows a constant ventilation of the head.
The Dharma is equipped with a W-PRECISION X1 rear adjustment with three-position nape angle adjustment. It also includes the cheek pads, an internal insect net and a removable visor.
- In-mold multi-shell helmet - SUPERCAGE front reinforcement in polypropylene and ABS - Internal reinforcing structure in polyamide - CONE-HEAD technology, two EPS densities - Excellent ventilation, 20 large openings - W-PRECISION X1 rear adjustment with three-position neck angle adjustment - Ultralight high security straps - Interchangeable pads and insect net - Detachable visor - Includes protective microfiber cover - Weight: 220g (SM), 250g (ML) - Sizes: SM (51-56), ML (53-61)
- W-PRECISION X1 Rear adjustment with three-position angle adjustment at the neck.
- Double Pads Kit Helmet that includes two sets of inner pads, on the one hand separate that provide lightness and ventilation and the other one with a net that provides security against possible insect bites and greater comfort.
- Quick Divider Lateral guide for straps with quick adjustment system.
- In-Mold Manufacturing system that welds the rigid outer shell with the inner shock absorbing element (EPS), which provides the security of non-separation between both parts in the event of an accident.
- SUPERCAGE Reinforced polypropylene and ABS front shell.
- CONE-HEAD Technology that allows the injection of two densities of foam in the helmets, so that the high density is placed on the outside to withstand the impact and the low density, softer and padded, is placed on the inside, in contact with the head, to cushion the sudden deceleration caused by the blow.