The Castelli Alpha PrimaLoft Socks, 18 cm high, keep your feet dry and provide advanced thermal protection for your feet.
Usually Purchased Together:
Castelli Alpha 18 Black Socks
The Castelli Alpha PrimaLoft Socks, 18 cm high, keep your feet dry and provide advanced thermal protection for your feet. Its fabric combines PrimaLoft synthetic insulation with the thermal and quick-drying properties of merino wool.
- Shank: 18 cm
- PrimaLoft and merino wool blend
- Arch support band
- Nylon heel and toe for durability
- Reflective band on the back
- PrimaLoft Superior quality insulation for intense activities in cold weather. This ultra-fine microfiber material is soft and lightweight, with excellent breathability and water repellency.
- Merino wool Merino wool is one of the most appreciated fabrics for its quality and characteristics. Merino wool is obtained mainly from Merino sheep originating in New Zealand. This breed of sheep is found in many corners of the world, however the wool is recovered from the natural sheep of that country. The difference between these Merino sheep and those of the rest of the world is the skin, which is thicker to protect them from extreme weather conditions. Due to the fineness of the fiber, Merino wool is much more pleasant on the skin. Sometimes the wide fiber diameter of ordinary wool irritates dead skin cells, while Merino wool creates the opposite effect. Which is why Merino wool irritates much less. Wearing sports equipment made from Merino wool guarantees outdoor sports enthusiasts a soft and comfortable touch to the skin, as well as warmth and lightness, a very important feature for someone who is constantly on the move.