The new PWRRUN+ cushioning protects against dangers and irregularities on the road. With consistent energy return after many miles, now with a lighter feeling under your feet. The trail-specific FormFit insole is reinforced to protect feet from debris while maintaining flexibility.
● PWRRUN +: It is a highly lightweight stress reliever with a high rate of cushioning, 25% lighter than all the other foam soles on the market. It provides superior cushioning absorbing 5% of impacts and returning energy optimally. Highly flexible this midsole helps you increase and improve transitions by making them totally fluid. This sole is 3 times more durable than foam mid-soles so you can get more out of your running shoes.
● 3D FormFit: The 3D FormFit contoured insole cradles the foot within three layers of foam.
● Successor to the Xodus ISO 3.
● The specific knitted mesh for technical trails.
● Upper with support layers holds the foot in place and protects it from trail debris.
● The triangular lugged outsole takes over the ground for a rock-solid base.
● VERSAFOAM cushioning provides a responsive feel for every step.