Very stable and versatile mountain shoe ideal for mountain races.
Weight: 320gr Dropp: 10mm
10/10 (1 customer review)
Usually Purchased Together:
La Sportiva Mutant Black Yellow Red Shoes
La Sportiva Mutant shoes are very stable and versatile, ideal for mountain races, skyraces and off-road on different types of terrain. They are quick to put on thanks to the spiral gaiter opening, and the sole is very grippy so you can run on soft or muddy terrain. In addition, they allow you to mount the AT Flu Spike. They integrate the Fusion Gate lacing system, which allows you to adjust the volume and the level of adherence to the feet. They also have a tongue system with an integrated gaiter that surrounds the lower part of the ankle, keeps the neck tight and thus prevents the entry of external elements such as rocks and mud.
Characteristics: - Outer material: breathable mesh, abrasion resistant - Lining material: non-slip mesh - TPU thermoplastic polyurethane protection on the toe - Loop to attach to backpack or harness - Midsole: Eva MEMlex injection with insert stabilizer - Insole: OrthoLite Mountain Running Ergonomic (4 mm) - Sole: FriXion XF - Drop: 10 mm - Weight: 320 g
Technologies: - FriXion XF Adherent rubber specifically adapted to mountain sports to obtain maximum performance regardless of use. Versatile and ultra-adherent mix.
- Mud Grounds Sole designed for running on soft and muddy terrain thanks to the width of the shoes and the distance of the studs that make up the sole, which can be combined with spikes.
- Injected midsole EVA injection that allows a high degree of cushioning and a better elasticity of the fabric. These features help to push the athlete during the propulsion phase.
- OrthoLite MR E 4 mm insole that allows greater breathability and high comfort thanks to the plantar ventilation, favors the elimination of sweat while keeping the foot dry, allows a longer duration in time thanks to a technology that prevents excessive compression of the material and has Washable antibacterial treatment for greater hygiene.
- Normal volume Enveloping but not compressive footwear.
- Fusion Gate Upper lacing system integrated with the structure to allow adjusting the volume and the level of adherence to the feet.
- Spyral Tongue Tongue system with integrated gaiter that surrounds the lower part of the ankle, keeping the neck tight and thus preventing the entry of external elements such as rocks and mud.