The La Sportiva Akasha shoes have an impact resistant toe box that, together with the Ortholite insole and the Cushion Platform midsole, provides a cushioned and shock absorbing footprint.
● Drop: 6
● Weight: 330 g
10/10 (4 customer reviews)
Usually Purchased Together:
Sportiva Akasha Red Blue Man Shoes
The La Sportiva Akasha shoes have an impact resistant toe box that, together with the Ortholite insole and the Cushion Platform midsole, provides a cushioned and shock absorbing footprint. The off-road sole, obtained thanks to the thickness graduation provided by the Trail Rocker system, makes these shoes one of the brand's most suitable models for long-distance races, ultra marathons or ultra trails, as well as for high intensity training sessions.
● Durable shock absorbing TPU toe cap
● Upper: AirMesh, polyurethane leather on the back and Dynamic ProTechTion on the toe
● Lining: non-slip mesh
● Midsole: Injected EVA and Cushion Platform
● Insole: Ortholite Mountain Running
● Sole: FriXion Red double density with Trail Rocker system
● Weight: 330 g
● Ortholite Lightweight polyurethane and recycled rubber soles that provide cushioning, support, resistance and breathability. They help reduce fatigue while offering protection against sweat and odors produced by humidity.
● FriXion Red The La Sportiva FriXion sole compounds were created in order to create a contact zone with different waterproofing and durability parameters depending on the type of wear and the ground on which La Sportiva footwear is used. The FriXion Red Dual Mix Compound outsole offers an optimal combination of grip, wear resistance and shock absorption. It is used in versatile dual compound soles.
● Inject Midsole High degree of cushioning and a better elasticity of the fabric achieve ideal shoes for use on all types of terrain.