The off-road sole, obtained thanks to the thickness graduation provided by the Trail Rocker system, makes these shoes one of the brand's most suitable models for long-distance races, ultra marathons or ultra trails, as well as for high intensity training sessions.
Ortholite:Lightweight polyurethane and recycled rubber soles that provide cushioning, support, resistance and breathability. They help reduce fatigue while offering protection against sweat and odors produced by humidity.
FriXion Red:La Sportiva FriXion sole compounds were created in order to create a contact zone with different waterproofing and durability parameters depending on the type of use and the ground on which La Sportiva footwear is used. The FriXion Red Dual Mix Compound outsole offers an optimal combination of grip, wear resistance and shock absorption. It is used in versatile dual compound soles.
Inject Midsole:High degree of cushioning and a better elasticity of the fabric make them ideal shoes for use on all types of terrain.
● Durable TPU toe cap with shock absorption.
● Upper: AirMesh, polyurethane leather on the back and Dynamic ProTechTion on the toe.
● Lining: non-slip mesh.
● Midsole: Injected EVA and Cushion Platform.
● Insole: Ortholite Mountain Running.
● Sole: FriXion Red double density with Trail Rocker system.