Shoes Hoka One One Clifton 8 Yellow Orange Woman
Add the code WKND7 before checkout and get -7% EXTRA on this item.
*Coupon valid only until 24/09/23 (incl.)
Features Hoka One One Clifton 8 Women's Shoes
This shoe has high abrasion rubber strategically located to reduce the total weight and make it a very good option to provide extra speed to the athlete.
Hoka One One Clifton 8 Women's Shoes
The Hoka One One Clifton 8 Women's Shoe offers an even smoother ride than its predecessor.
Building on the geometries that made the Clifton a gateway for first-time Hoka wearers, the Clifton 8 is reinterpreted with a new ultralight foam midsole that virtually disappears underfoot.
This next-generation design is crafted with a breathable mesh upper, ultra-soft tongue, and refined pull tab. Fitted with Hoka's Extended Crash Pad in the heel and increased rubber coverage for added durability.
- Stability: Neutral
- Cushioning: Medium
- Reinforced eyelets that improve its durability
- Technical mesh upper that improves the lightness and breathability of the shoe
- Embroidered overlay reduces the number of layers and offers support and lockdown in the midfoot
- Moderate heel chamfer for a smooth transition
- Technical geometry in the midfoot area that improves stability
- Full ground contact design
- Rubber reinforcements with high abrasion resistance strategically distributed to reduce weight
- Midsole with Meta-Rocker geometry to make running more natural and reduce impact
- Large EVA midsole to gain cushioning without gaining weight
- Sole heel: 29 mm
- Forefoot sole: 24 mm
- Drop: 5mm
- Weight: 247g
- Meta-Rocker Geometry
Midsoles with this design offer little difference between heel and toe. The outsoles are notched at the heel and toe for unique leverage to help guide the foot as you run. This design offers naturalness to the runner, a comfortable reduction of impacts and improves the efficiency of the race.