This strong and responsive wheelset features CULT bearings and the classic 2: 1 spoke pattern with oversized double-sided aluminum parts. The 30 mm aluminum rim with 2-WAY FIT Tubeless profile , made entirely in Italy, has a unique design, light and easy to handle. Both hubs have oversized flanges to optimize the offset of the aluminum aero spokes. Thanks to all these innovations, the CMPTZ is now a great impact addition to the Racing Zero DB model!
● 2-WAY FIT ™: Profile design created to ensure perfect compatibility of tubeless rims with normal tires and inner tubes.
● RDB ™ (RIM DYNAMIC BALANCE): Balancing system created to ensure the same weight on the wheel by using a counterweight located on the opposite side of the valve to balance misalignments and provide maximum comfort.
● 2: 1 TWO-TO-ONE SPOKE RATIO ™ (DISC BRAKE): Tire tension retention system and reduction of flex as a whole, created to contain loosening and torsion, achieving greater resistance to tire fatigue. the rim, the hub and the spokes.
● DRSC ™ (DIRECTIONATED RIM-SPOKE COUPLING): Technology developed to keep the wheel in perfect balance even when it is subjected to braking and acceleration.
● MOMAG ™: Magnetization system that allows to obtain a free wheel of holes in the upper bridge, but with a spoke tensioned by means of the nipples of the traditional spokes. Giving the athlete a tire without holes, homogeneous in all its points and free from critical points or breakage areas.
● ANTI-ROTATION SYSTEM ™: A design system for the spokes and the hub seats to create a solid and immovable assembly. Ensuring that the spokes never lose their initial tension, thus keeping the wheel perfectly reactive and centered.
● AFS AXLE SYSTEM ™ ( AXIAL FIXING SYSTEM) : Fixing system between the disc and the hub that allows for greater structural rigidity and, therefore, more precise and powerful braking.