We offer several payment alternatives for you to choose the one that suits you best. The main payment methods are credit and debit card, PayPal and Klarna. Please note that the payment methods offered may vary depending on the destination country. Once you have added all items to your shopping cart and selected your shipping method, the next page will display all available payment methods.
At the time of payment, select the option of PAYMENT BY DEBIT/CREDIT CARD. This option does not involve any additional charges.
Payment in 3 installments with no fees. With Klarna, you enjoy greater flexibility to treat yourself to what you love.
You can spread your purchases over 3 payments. No fees. No tricks. Just Klarna.
How does it work?
Klarna partners with the world's leading brands to allow you to split your payment into 3 easy-to-manage installments.
1. Simply select the "Pay with Klarna" option and enter your payment information. There are never any interest or fees as long as the payments are made on time.
2. Once your order is confirmed and being delivered, we will charge you for the first installment. After the payment is processed, you will receive a notification.
3. Your credit card will be automatically charged every 30 days for the remaining payments. We will send you an alert to notify you.
Discover thousands of brands and millions of products, online and in-store. Earn rewards when you pay on time. Do it all in the app, easily and securely.
How does it work?
1. Get the app to sign up: no long applications. Have your email, phone number, address, DOB and debit/credit card handy.
2. Pay over six weeks: choose Clearpay at checkout and pay in 4 interest-free instalments - make your first payment today and the rest over 6 weeks.
3. Late fees apply if you miss a payment: no fees when you pay on time. We’ll send you reminders and cap late payments to help you get back on track.
In our online store, we accept fast and secure payments through Google Pay and Apple Pay. These platforms allow you to easily and quickly make purchases from your mobile device.
How does it work?
To use Google Pay, make sure you have the app installed on your phone and link your compatible credit or debit cards. When making a payment, simply select the Google Pay option and confirm the transaction with your fingerprint or security code.
With Apple Pay, ensure that your Apple Wallet account is set up with your enabled cards. When making a payment, choose Apple Pay and authenticate the transaction with your fingerprint or Face ID.
365rider offers an alternative secure payment method via PayPal.You can pay with PayPal without entering your debit or credit card details.
1. How can I use PayPal?
Select PayPal as the payment method and follow the onscreen instructions. You will be redirected to PayPal where you need to choose the PayPal funding source you wish to use for your order. You will then receive 2 emails, 1 from PayPal to confirm your payment and 1 from 365rider to confirm your order.
2. Can I use PayPal without opening a PayPal account?
You can now pay with PayPal without the need to open an account. This means PayPal will not hold onto your details after purchase. PayPal limit the number of account free transactions to 10.
3. Here are some of the errors you might receive while creating your order:
If you are redirected to an error page or do not receive an online confirmation email from us then it is likely that an error prevented the creation of the order at 365rider. If you are not sure please log into your 365rider customer account. If the order does not appear there within 5 minutes then it was not successfully created. If you receive an email from PayPal stating that you have paid for your order but do not receive an email from 365rider, please log into your account and check that the order was successfully created there. If it was not please Contact Us quoting your name, 365rider account email address, paypal account email address, the items that you ordered and any vouchers that you used. We will then be able to recreate the order and find your PayPal payment to link it to.
If using Switch/Maestro with PayPal: While you are placing your order when you are redirected to PayPal they put you in a loop asking for your card details which are already registered with them and you have used with PayPal before. Even if you reenter the details it brings up another error message. PayPal have suggested entering the details of a different card. If you need further help with this problem please contact PayPal.
'The buyer is restricted' - PayPal have placed restrictions on your account and we are unable to proceed with your order. Please contact PayPal to resolve this issue with them. Alternatively you may change your payment method and pay by card directly to 365rider. Please update your 365rider account with the card your wish to pay with then Contact Us for further help to do this.
'The buyer cannot pay, transaction rejected' - PayPal believes you are unable to pay for your order. Please contact PayPal and then let us know when the issue is resolved and we can retry to process your order. Alternatively you may change your payment method and pay by card directly to 365rider. Please update your 365rider account with the card your wish to pay with and Contact Us if you require our assistance.
'The funding source is missing' - The funding source you chose to use to pay for your order is no longer connected to your PayPal account or your order. Please contact PayPal to resolve the issue . Alternatively you may change your payment method and pay by card directly to 365rider. Please update your 365rider account with the card your wish to pay with then Contact Us for further help to do this.
'Transaction refused due to risk model of the buyer' - PayPal have run a risk model against your account for security reasons and believe your account may be high risk and will not allow us to proceed with your order. Please contact PayPal to resolve this issue. Alternatively you may change your payment method and pay by card directly to 365rider. Please update your 365rider account with the card your wish to pay with then Contact Us for further help to do this.
Secure and convenient online payments made easy with iDeal.
How does it work?
1. Choose iDEAL at checkout: Select iDEAL as your payment method when making a purchase on a participating website.
2. Select your bank: You will be redirected to your bank's secure online banking environment.
3. Log in and confirm payment: Log in with your online banking credentials and approve the payment. The required payment details will be pre-filled for your convenience.
4. Payment confirmation: Once the payment is successfully processed, you will receive a confirmation of the transaction.
In our online store, we accept quick and secure payments through Amazon Pay. These platforms allow you to make your purchases easily and swiftly from your mobile device.
How does it work?
By selecting Amazon Pay, users log into their Amazon account and can choose a previously configured payment method and shipping address within their account, then proceed with any transaction.