These Conditions of Use apply to the purchase of the products that TRIGEASPORT SL sells through the website hosted at the URL www.365rider.com to any user ("Customer".)
The identification and contact details of TRIGEASPORT SL are:
Physical point of sale: C / La Costera Nº2 Bajo Izquierda, 46015 - Valencia - Spain
Fiscal Address: C / Maestro Gozalvo 9, 46005 - Valencia - Spain
Telephone: (+34) 96 347 35 31
The purchase of the products offered through the Website implies the acceptance of the terms and conditions provided in these General Conditions of Purchase, therefore, before proceeding with their acceptance, read their content carefully. If you do not accept these General Conditions, the purchase of the products will not take place and, consequently, will not entail the assumption of any type of obligation or responsibility on the part of TRIGEASPORT SL
Regarding any discrepancy or divergence that may arise regarding the fulfillment or interpretation of the purchase agreement reached, or any of its conditions, the parties submit, in the case of corporate clients, to the Courts and Tribunals of the city of Valencia, renouncing their own jurisdiction if it were another.
In the case of consumers, the parties submit to the courts and tribunals of the consumer's domicile. The declaration of nullity of one or more of the established purchase conditions, not essential, will not entail the nullity of the purchase agreement reached, which will continue in force.
To start the procedure of purchasing the products of the Website, the Client must enter the data required at the time of purchase or in the "Register" section of the Website. In subsequent purchase processes, in the event that the Customer has registered, it will only be necessary to provide their email address and password in the " Login " section.
Free shipping costs
Free shipping on purchases in Europe for orders over 100€ except Norway, Greece, Finland, Denmark, Hungary, Latvia, Lithuania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Estonia, Romania, Croatia, Malta, Cyprus, Poland and Czech Republic.
For purchases below 100€ , the shipping costs are 9,99€ except for some of the countries above mentioned. You will find this information when you select your country on the Quick Checkout page: https://www.365rider.com/en/quick-order
Shipping to Norway, Greece, Romania, Croatia and Finland will cost 15 EUR for any order size except for high volume products that may incur in additional charges.
Shipping to Denmark, Hungary, Latvia, Lithuania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Poland and Czech Republic will cost 6,99 EUR for any order size except for high volume products that may incur in additional charges.
For purchases from countries outside EU shipping price varies depending on the country of destination. Please check the Quick Checkout page and select your country: https://www.365rider.com/en/quick-order
High Volume Products like bicycles, hometrainers, etc can incurr on extra shipping costs. These shipping costs will be added to the total amount of the selected products so that the customer can consult them at any time in the shopping cart before confirming the order and completing the purchase process.
The sale prices include the VAT indicated on our website.
TRIGEASPORT SL reserves the right to make, at any time and without prior notice, the modifications it deems appropriate, being able to frequently update products or prices. The price applicable to the purchase request made by the Customer will be the one stated at the time of accepting the General Purchase Conditions.
Method of payment
The customer can make the payment by the following methods:
• Payment by Bank Transfer: Payment must be made to the account number indicated on the Website owned by TRIGEASPORT SL with the data indicated when making the purchase, being necessary for the Client to indicate the order number. The bank commissions applicable to the transfer will be paid by the Client.
NOTE: The product will remain "reserved" for the next 3 days pending payment. In case the payment is not made in this period of time, the product will be active again for the rest of the customers and their order will be canceled.
• Payment by Card: The Client must include the number of their debit / credit card (Visa, Visa Electron and Mastercard), as well as the rest of the additional information that is required in the purchase procedure. The charge will be made once it is accepted by the Client's financial institution since, otherwise, the purchase cannot be carried out.
This option does not carry any surcharge. The customer is solely responsible for the accuracy of the information on his payment method, so TRIGEASPORT SL is not responsible for any loss that the customer may suffer as a result of incorrect information on the payment method provided.
• PayPal: It will be necessary for the Client to have a PayPal account to use this means of payment.
Paypal purchases will carry a surcharge of the amount of the basket 3.4% + 0.35EUR.
• Klarna(Germany and Austria): It is a flexible payment solution, which allow you various, flexible, ways to pay. There are two ways to pay using klarna in 365 Rider “Slice your payment” and “Pay later by Invoice.” Visit our Klarna page to learn more.
When TRIGEASPORT has verified that the purchase process has been carried out correctly, it will proceed to deliver the products to the address indicated by the Customer in the purchase procedure, during normal business hours and in the following terms:
• Europe (EU): 3-5 business days*.
* Ireland ,UK and East Eurpean countries have an estimated delivery time of 4-7 business days.
Please note that orders purchased after 13:00 hour will be processed the following business day.
In case of bank transfer, the delivery time will be calculated from the validation of the payment.
TRIGEASPORT SL uses the Customer's Address as a means of delivery:
In the event that the Customer, after making the purchase, wishes to modify the delivery address, he / she may do so as long as the order is " Pending shipment ".
TRIGEASPORT will not be responsible for errors and / or damages caused in the delivery when the address entered by the Customer does not exist, is incorrect or when the requirements for the change of delivery address indicated previously are not met.
TRIGEASPORT can deliver the products in several shipments.
If, at the moment the products are delivered to the address given by the Customer, the Customer is found to be absent or nobody collects the product, the Customer must contact 365Rider as soon as possible at email@example.com to arrange a new delivery date.
IMPORTANT INFO for non EU recipients:
When will I be charged VAT?
- For orders being shipped to countries within the European Union and UK, VAT is already included in the product prices you see on our website.
- For orders being shipped to countries out of the European Union, no VAT and no sales tax will be included in the product prices you see on our website and you will not be charged any taxes by us. However your packages may be subject to the customs fees and import duties of the country to which you have your order shipped. The courier will charge you any taxes or customs directly. As taxes and customs may also depend on product category as well as declared amount, we are not able to provide you with any further details. We would recommend you to consult your local Customs office, which will happily assist you with further information.
- The customer must take full liability for any parcels returned to us due to unpaid customs charges. Postal charges, return shipment costs, customs charges and handling fees will all be deductible from any refund due.
Availability of the products
The products that we indicate "Immediate Delivery" or "Immediate Shipping" indicate that the reference is in stock in our warehouses.
Products with delivery times of 3 to 5 days or longer, indicates that the products are subject to the availability of our network of official suppliers and manufacturers that we periodically validate that they have stock of these products, but in case of any eventuality, the customer service team will keep you promptly informed.
IMPORTANT: Your order will be delivered when all the items in the order are available.
Returns and exchanges
If the Customer is not satisfied with the product he has purchased, he may return it to us and obtain a refund of the price of the returned product within 30 days of its delivery. The articles cannot have been used or manipulated and must be in perfect conditions of sale, with their original box, packaging and labels.
Returns cost of unwanted items are borned by the custumer.
All size or product changes costs in 365RIDER are borne by the custumer. The deadline to make the change is 30 days after the purchase is made.
Check the returns for more information.
For defective, damaged, incorrect or incomplete items, see how to proceed on our returns page.
Once the merchandise is returned to our warehouse and after checking its status, the amount will be reimbursed according to the payment method made by the Customer.
The item must be received in the same condition it was delivered to the customer and the original packaging and labels must be preserved. Under no circumstances will we accept a product that has been used by the customer, a product without any protection or with the original packaging broken.
If you want to cancel your order, you can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We can cancel it as long as it is not ready and before it leaves our warehouse.
Complaints and claims
The Client must contact email@example.com to express their complaints and claims, committing 365 Rider to attend to them as soon as possible and, in any case, within 24/48 hours.
All items for sale on 365Rider are covered by a warranty that generally includes any manufacturing defects or defects.
Give us 14 days to manage the warranty with the brand. The reason is because the item will be inspected by the warranty department. If an item has to be sent to the supplier to be inspected, we will send you an email to notify it, supplier inspections can take up to 30 days.
You can find the latest coupons here