ADIDAS SOLAR GLIDE 5 BLACK SHOES
It combines a knitted upper part and a BOOST midsole with the adidas LEP 2.0 system that provides incredible energy return and superior stability.
- Weight: 335g
- Drop: 10 mm (heel: 36 mm / forefoot: 26 mm)
ADIDAS SOLAR GLIDE 5 SHOES ADAPT TO ALL YOUR RUNNING GOALS
Whether it's to improve your fitness, rack up the miles or improve your personal best, this Solarglide 5 running shoe from adidas adapts to all your running goals. It combines a knitted upper part and a BOOST midsole with the adidas LEP 2.0 system that provides incredible energy return and superior stability.
This shoe features an upper made with a high-performance yarn created with at least 50% Parley Ocean Plastic, a material recycled from plastic waste collected in coastal areas to prevent it from polluting our oceans.
- -Classic last
- -Lacing closure
- -Circular knit upper
- -BOOST midsole
- -Continental™ rubber compound sole
- -Weight: 335g
- -Drop: 10 mm (heel: 36 mm / forefoot: 26 mm)
- -Adidas LEP 2.0
- -The upper part contains 50% Parley Ocean Plastic and 50% recycled polyester
- -Item Color: Core Black/Cloud White/Grey Six
- -Boost midsole: Hundreds of Boost capsules that release an explosion of energy with each step.
- -Adidas Lep 2.0: The evolution of our legendary Torsion system. Integrated into the sole for better performance.
- -Turns the problem into the solution: Its material, made in part with Parley Ocean Plastic, is not the only way to take care of our oceans, but it is a first step