The Lurbel Desafío socks are ergonomic high performance socks with Feel Cool thermal demands. They are made with an intelligent body perspiration fabric that gives the socks bactericidal, odorless and maximum breathability properties.
10/10 (2 customer reviews)
Usually Purchased Together:
Lurbel Challenge Socks Black Blue
The Lurbel Desafío socks are ergonomic high performance socks with Feel Cool thermal demands. They are made with an intelligent body perspiration fabric that gives the socks bactericidal, odorless and maximum breathability properties. They are developed for the highest demands and studied for a very specific use in sports at high temperatures.
Product with multi-channel section synthetic yarn for rapid transport of moisture in contact with the skin, polyamide yarn ionized with silver and elastomer, which forming the central weft of the fabric gives it great adaptability and antibacterial effect and polyamide yarn for reinforcement in the points with a greater friction of the garment.
The Lurbel Desafío running socks are manufactured with Bmax technology (BICOMPONENT MEDICAL ACTIVE XTREME), which is an exclusive and innovative technology developed by Lurbel, based on the technology (No suggestions) and the innovative ESP system, ergonomic structure with system of protection consisting of additional reinforcement in areas of greatest impact and wear. Bmax cool, a combination of (No suggestions) and cool-tech, is especially recommended for sports with high perspiration at high temperatures, offering optimum perspiration from sweat and helping the skin to stay dry.
- Wide antibacterial and antifungal range
- Prevents irritations and overheating
- Special care on skin erosions helping them to regenerate before
- Moisture transport
- High perspiration
- The Lurbel Desafío running socks have an ergonomic ESP structure with a protection system for a greater reduction of friction and greater cushioning in those most critical points of the footprint: toe, heel and midsole
- Provides an increase in cushioning between 25% and 40%
- Great adaptability and seamless
- Sole of the foot: the cushioning fabric reduces pressures in the areas with the highest concentration of load on the sole of the foot during walking and running, providing greater comfort and avoiding the appearance of overload zones. This reduces pain in the sole of the foot and the appearance of chafing and blisters.
- Adaptability: the combination and superposition of fabrics with different degrees of elasticity in various areas of the sock provide a perfect fit avoiding the appearance of discomfort due to displacement of the sock and friction of the fabric
- Toes: the anatomical shape of the sock in the area of the toes prevents overlapping of the same, leaving free space for movement
- Comfort: improvement of the general comfort of the feet both during running and running. The absence of internal seams reduces the appearance of chafing and blisters, improving user comfort