The La Sportiva Ultra Raptor shoes are designed for off-putting long-distance runs, ultra-marathon competitions and long training sessions.
- Drop: 9 mm.
- Weight: 700 g (size 42).
10/10 (1 customer review)
Usually Purchased Together:
La Sportiva Ultra Raptor Shoes Bright Blue Man
The La Sportiva Ultra Raptor shoes are designed for off-putting long-distance runs, ultra-marathon competitions and long training sessions. The highly breathable Air-Mesh upper is sewn on a soft EVA insole of differentiated thicknesses (greater at the toe than at the heel) for optimal shock absorption in any situation and to reduce the ramp-angle. The lacing system is integrated into the inner part of the upper and reinforced with high-frequency seams with the external mesh, which allows to distribute the tension of the lacing throughout the upper and thus better wrap the foot for perfect comfort.
These La Sportiva shoes combine the presentation advantages of a supportive construction with the comfort derived from a comfortable and wide last. The result is an ideal product for long sessions on any type of terrain.
- Vegan product
- Ideal for long distances, ultra trails, ultra marathons or training over that distance. A shoe with extreme cushioning and protection
- Versatile sole, ideal for all types of terrain including stone, mugs, grass, moss and mud. Ideal for running both on wet or dry terrain. Incorporates the Impact Brake System
- Perfect adjustment of the volume around the foot, thanks to the particular lacing system: the loops are sewn inside the upper and reinforced on the outside with high frequency reinforcements.
- Upper: Breathable air-mesh with reinforcement fascia in anti-abrasion microfiber. Upper assembled on a compressed EVA insole.
- Lining material: mesh and "Easy-in" insert in PU leather to facilitate putting on and heel stability
- Midsole: injected EVA
- Insole: OrthoLite Mountain Running
- Sole: FriXion XF with Impact Brake System and integrated anti-shock toe box
- Height of the midsole at the heel: 28 mm
- Height of the midsole at the toe: 20 mm
- Height of the studs: 4.5 mm
- Drop: 9 mm
- Weight: 700 g (size 42)
- Impact Brake System Innovative system that absorbs impact, increases traction and improves retention during braking. Conceived and developed by La Sportiva.
- FriXion White The La Sportiva FriXion sole compounds were created in order to create a contact zone with different waterproofing and durability parameters depending on the type of use and the soil on which La Sportiva footwear is used. The Fricion White Super Sticky outsole offers a super adherent compound that leaves no trace and is highly durable. Ideal for high-performance mountain running shoes and climbing shoes for indoor use.
- EVA Injected
Manufacture with a high degree of padding and a high degree of elasticity. These characteristics provide a true “push off” during the propulsion phase while we run, these models being injected into the midsoles, ideal for use on off-road trails. On the other hand, the injection of the midsole reduces the “squash” effect of the EVA over time, allowing the product to maintain the same original properties over time and achieving high durability.
- OrthoLite Mountain Running (5 mm insole)
It allows greater perspiration and high comfort thanks to the plantar ventilation, favors the elimination of sweat keeping the foot dry, allows a longer duration in time thanks to a technology that prevents excessive compression of the material and has washable antibacterial treatment to better hygiene.