The Sphere helmet is your companion on the road. Available in 4 sizes and created with our advanced Rollsys® fit system, our goal is to provide you with maximum comfort in a helmet that fits perfectly.
Size:M (57-58 cm)
Usually Purchased Together:
Lazer Sphere Matte Black Helmet
The Sphere helmet is your companion on the road. Available in 4 sizes and created with our advanced Rollsys® fit system, our goal is to provide you with maximum comfort in a helmet that fits perfectly. 18 cooling inlets and exhaust vents connected by carefully designed air channels are designed to draw air from the front to the back of your head, keeping you cool and at peak performance for the duration of your ride.
On rainy days, the dial can be combined with the Aeroshell available as an accessory to protect you from the elements. Comfort is delivered with an in-mold construction and details including: goggle attachment. Thinner straps. Reflective stickering. And a ponytail friendly back design.
Lazer Advanced Rollsys® System: Ars allows you to easily adjust the fit of your helmet using the thumbwheel on the top of the helmet. Not only is it Ars ponytail friendly, but it avoids any hot spots or pressure points by making the adjustment around the entire circumference of the head.
- Adjustable head basket: The adjustable head basket allows the rear section of the retention system to be adjusted up or down, changing the vertical size of the helmet based on the rider's preferences for comfort.
- Well ventilated: The vents and internal channeling draw air into the helmet and through the head. Increased airflow keeps your head cool and comfortable during long trips in high temperatures.
- Lower case: The polycarbonate bottom shell finish looks great and helps protect the helmet foam from cosmetic damage.
- Compatible with Lazer Aeroshell: A polycarbonate cover that adapts perfectly to specific Lazer helmet models. Put on the Aeroshell and protect your head from rain, snow or mud. The Aeroshell can also be used to close the front and side vents, providing an aerodynamic advantage.
- Glasses coupling: The goggles can be easily attached to specific slots on the helmet. It was designed with this in mind.
- Polycarbonate roll cage: The helmet foam is sandwiched around an additional layer of polycarbonate during construction. Like the roll cage on a rally car, this layer holds the foam together after a crash and provides additional protection in the event of additional impacts.
Fit system: Rollsys® advanced system Weight: 250g Vents: 14 vents