SIS Beta Fuel + Nootropics Energy Gel Apple Flavor 60 ml
Add the code XMAS6 before finalizing your order and get an -6% EXTRA on this item.
*Coupon valid only until 10/12/23 (incl.)
Features Sis Beta Fuel + Nootropics Energy Gel
Designed as a world-leading full-body energy source, the innovative Beta Fuel Dual Source Energy Gel + Nootropics combines a new ratio of carbohydrates with Cognizin® Citicoline to improve your physical and mental performance.
SIS energy gel apple flavor 60 ml
As part of a complete range of feeding solutions including drinks and chewable bars, Beta Fuel + Nootropics Dual Source Energy Gel is optimized with a new 1:0.8 ratio of 40g carbohydrates to improve your energy production Mentally and physically, increase your body's carbohydrate use efficiency and limit gastrointestinal discomfort to deliver scientifically superior fuel.
WHAT ARE NOOTROPICS?
Nootropics are supplements that can improve or maintain peak cognitive performance, such as attention, focus, creativity, motivation, memory, etc. The innovative Beta Fuel Energy Gel with nootropics offers endurance athletes a complete energy source for both body and mind because maximum mental function is needed when demands are more physical.
WHY YOU SHOULD USE BETA FUEL DUAL SOURCE ENERGY GEL + NOOTROPICS
As an endurance athlete (events typically last over two hours), you need to eat between 80 and 120g of carbohydrates per hour. Science in Sport's Beta Fuel Dual Source Energy Gel + Nootropics delivers an optimized 40g of carbohydrates in a single convenient isotonic fuel solution, with minimal gastrointestinal upset. While carbohydrates will maintain optimal physical power output, nootropics will ensure that you maintain mental performance.
ADDITION OF COGNITIVE ENHANCERS
250 mg of Cognizin® Citicoline to improve cognitive function
200 mg of caffeine, 1 g of taurine and 200 mg of theanine
- 1 unit
- Quantity: 60ml
- Take a maximum of one a day to always perform at the highest level
- Combine a new 1:0.8 ratio of 40g carbohydrates to improve physical and mental performance
- A 1:0.8 ratio of maltodextrin to fructose increases the percentage of ingested carbohydrates that are oxidized (known as efficiency) from 62% to 74% compared to a 2:1 ratio.
- A 1:0.8 ratio of maltodextrin to fructose reduces symptoms of stomach fullness compared to a 2:1 ratio
- Contains 1 gram of the amino acid L-taurine, 250 milligrams of Cognizin® to improve information processing, and 200 milligrams of caffeine with 200 milligrams of L-theanine, the amino acid shown to increase subjective feelings of alertness, while reducing the "jittery" feeling you get from caffeine alone
Water, maltodextrin (from corn) (29%), fructose (22%), L-taurine, Cognizin(R) citicoline, caffeine anhydrous, L-theanine, aromas, acidity regulators (citric acid, sodium citrate), gelling agents (gellan gum, xanthan gum), preservatives (sodium benzoate, potassium sorbate), sodium chloride.