HELMET ABUS POWERDOME GLOSS BLACK
With the PowerDome, ABUS expands its range of "Made in Italy" helmets. Like the country of origin of cycling, this lightweight helmet represents the "Dolce Vita" and competition. Ideal for Café Racers, gravel riders and urban cyclists.
PERFECT FOR ALL THOSE WHO MAKE DRIVING FUN THE PRIORITY
GameChanger, AirBreaker, StormChaser: the PowerDome is a new addition to the "Made in Italy" ABUS helmet family.
- • Aerodynamic profile including spoiler at the top of the rear
- • Very good ventilation thanks to the 10 air inlets and 7 air outlets
- • Forced Air Cooling Technology combines front and rear ventilation openings with deep channels
- to keep the head cool, including the (top) lid for the so-called venturi effect
- • FlowStraps: aerodynamic, flutter-free and skin-friendly straps
- • Floating Padding: punctual fixation of the padding through three selected fixing points, which guarantees greater mobility of the padding, better ventilation and greater wearing comfort.
- • In-Mold design for a durable connection of the outer shell with the shock-absorbing material of the helmet (EPS)
- • Zoom Ace: height-adjustable, precise adjustment system with manual adjustment wheel for optimal adaptation
- • Ideal helmet for use with hair up: the height adjustment system at the back of the head creates
- space for pigtails
- • Half-ring: plastic ring that surrounds the middle of the head and is connected to the adjustment system, it serves to
- adjust size
- • Made in Italy
- • Size of the head: 54-58 cm
- • Surface colour: Black
- • Weight: 230 G (Size M)
use and application
- • Lightweight adult helmet for use on road or gravel bikes.
- • Perfect for all those for whom driving fun is the priority