Hoka One One Rincon 3 Shoes Green White
The Rincon 3's stability includes a symmetrical cushioning base without additional technologies, which is designed to provide the support you want and nothing more, also providing protective cushioning while maintaining a more resounding responsiveness, for when you want to go faster.
- Weight : 218g
- Offset : 5mm
The Hoka One Rincon 3, which offer the best damping/weight ratio on the market
They return with a surprisingly light model. This new design features an asymmetrical tongue, a slimmer pull tab and a ventilated mesh upper for maximum breathability.
The extra-lightweight foam in the midsole features dynamic holes and enhanced rubber coverage for increased durability.
- Sandwich mesh design upper offers breathability with low weight.
- Slim tongue design reduces weight.
- A graphic heel tab makes it easy to slip on the shoe.
- EVA midsole with full compression, which provides exclusive HOKA cushioning.
- Early stage Meta-Rocker redesign allowing for fast acceleration.
- Full ground contact design to provide a smooth and stable ride.
- Rubber reinforcements with high abrasion resistance strategically distributed to reduce weight.
- A revamped upper and other redesigned materials reduce weight by 8.5g compared to the Rincon 2
- The ventilated mesh upper is designed to save weight and enhance breathability in this lightweight classic.
Midsoles with this design offer little difference between the heel and the toe. The outsoles are notched at the heel and toe for a unique leverage effect helping to guide the foot during the run. This design offers naturalness to the runner, a comfortable impact reduction and improves running efficiency.