Bib Shorts Q36.5 Gregarius Ultra Long Leg Black
Add the code CYBER6 before finalizing your order and get an -6% EXTRA on this item.
*Coupon valid only until 04/12/23 (incl.)
Q36.5 Gregarius Ultra Black Shorts
The Gregarius Ultra Bib Shorts have been modified to become the ultimate versatile bib shorts through the use of the new UF Knit44 ECO, the addition of our new SM-Anatomic chamois and the introduction of a new tailoring construction.
The Gregarius Ultra shorts have been upgraded to make them the ultimate all-rounder.
The Gregarius Ultra Bib Shorts have been modified to become the ultimate versatile bib shorts through the use of the new UF Knit44 ECO, the addition of our new SM-Anatomic chamois and the introduction of a new tailoring construction. The new pattern replicates the contact surface of the saddle and is made with a molded fabric that adapts naturally to different types of saddles.
100% recycled fabrics
Looking at a more sustainable approach to our production, we have renewed our UF Knit44 fabric to get a fully recycled yarn. Most of the recycled fabrics on the market also use virgin polyamide and elastane compounds. But, thanks to our capacity for innovation, in Q36.5 we have managed to make the new UF Knit44 ECO a 100% fabric obtained from recycled yarns.
Our Super Molded (SM) is a high performance chamois designed to convey a solid sensation of comfort and control while pedaling. The new version of this pad has a three-dimensional mold that allows a better anatomical fit, which substantially improves comfort. The padding follows a very measured calibration, following a process of calculating densities and thicknesses for the perineal, ischial, genital and gluteal area... the result is an excellent and sophisticated level of body fit. We use a unique chamois molding technique with gentle variations in the thickness of the padding, this significantly improves the rider's contact with the saddle.
We further optimized the fit of the shorts with a laser-cut finish in the waist area, thus eliminating now-useless seams. The anti-stress panel has also been improved, following the three-dimensional design technique of the chamois; all this to achieve a more anatomical garment adapted to the cyclist's body.
- New ergonomic pattern preformed based on our detailed ergonomics research studies. The new model has a construction similar to the Elite shorts, based on the principle of minimizing seams and strategically placed panels to offer greater support while pedaling.
- New patented cut in the crotch area with a better placement of the pad. We have introduced a woven panel with Dyneema thread to provide greater robustness and thermoregulation in the chamois area.
- Patented anti-stress pattern for the genital area that gives greater freedom of movement and comfort to the pelvic area.
- Exclusive finish on the leg ends with a live cut, without the use of silicone or added strips. This solution keeps the leg straps securely fastened, without discomfort. Silicone strips added to the leg loops are a thing of the past.
- New construction of the braces: lighter and more breathable.
- Lumbar support panel: high-density elastic fabric increased with the addition of silver thread that improves stability and alignment of the body while pedaling.