Spiuk Sprint Women's Tri Suit black / white / orange
This Triathlon SPRINT line is specially developed for competitive use in short distance triathlons and duathlons, such as olympic or sprinting.
It is a garment designed to obtain the best aerodynamics and the lowest possible weight. It is made with the latest generation materials and therefore with very low resistance to air and ultra-fast drying.
Especially recommended for Sprint or Olympic distances and / or ITU regulation tests
- Great deserving of the PROFIT seal. Ensures maximum performance and comfort providing a competitive advantage.
- Complies with ITU regulations.
- Created with ultra-elastic woven fabrics (23% EA), thermo-fused and flat seams and a very tight pattern to minimize resistance to air and water.
- The fabrics are ultralight Aquatech® with low water absorption and fast drying, and low resistance to air and water.
- A mesh fabric with active carbon inserts in the armpits. High absorption of UV rays, improves thermal self-regulation and prevents the development of bacteria and odors.
- Spiuk Triathlon pad with perforations for low water absorption and fast drying.
- 40 mm back zip with inverted opening. Velcro-finished tape puller to ensure fixation. Mesh tape with low water absorption and fast drying.
- Bellow System is the bi-elastic bellows system located on the cuffs for a perfect anatomical adaptation and elimination of pressure points. Seamless non-slip silicone band.