Features Zone3 Vanquish-X Wetsuit
The Zone3 Vanquish-X Full Sleeve Wetsuit takes performance to a whole new level. The Vanquish-X is based on the main features of the Vanquish. The wetsuit is designed for the triathlete who wants to get the most out of their performance and feel cooler.
The Zone3 Vanquish-X Full Sleeve Wetsuit takes performance to a whole new level. The Vanquish-X is based on the main features of the Vanquish.
However, the 2022 version includes a revolutionary new material -Bio-Rubber- on the thighs, which provides better blood flow. Alpha Titanium lining in the upper body ensures warmth and circulation is improved.
The wetsuit is designed for the triathlete who wants to get the most out of their performance and feel cooler - relative to their competitors - before getting on the bike.
- - Titanium Alpha lining in the upper part of the body to improve blood circulation and warmth.
- - Improved Bre body rotation in the chest to improve distance per stroke.
- - 0.3mm scs Brs branding on sleeves for ultralight arm rotation.
- - Cool-spot forearm panels to improve touch and catching ability in the water.
- - Exclusive global agreement with the Yamamoto Corporation for the use of bio-rubber material.
- - Maximum buoyancy with aerodome and nbr panels
- - Updates to the design of the collar and leg panels to improve fit
- - Extreme X-10 shoulder panel design with new 1mm nano #40 scs
Bio Rubber Technology:
- - Bio Rubber is an advanced material that captures energy from the atmosphere and releases this energy to be absorbed by the body.
- - This use of light energy heats up the leg muscles and changes the way you feel heat through new technology.
- - Helps athletes feel as fresh as possible when they enter t2.
- - The material has been shown to increase blood flow by opening capillaries. This reduces lactic acid buildup and fatigue in your legs, so you have more energy available once you get out of the water.
- - The material that emits infrared rays is made up of a synthetic rubber sandwiched in a honeycomb structure between a technical fabric wire to create a tri-lamination structure.
- - A unique material consisting of a five-layer structure, neoprene rubber coated with titanium alloy and then laminated with synthetic fiber t-shirts.
- - It has no negative impact on buoyancy, flexibility or comfort.
- - In fact, a double coated material with Titanium Alloy will be 40% warmer than regular neoprene.
- - As illustrated, titanium alloy is an extremely thin film that provides effective thermal insulation and heat retention properties
REFERENCE CODE: WS22MVAN101