Wetsuit Zone3 Agile Black Pink Woman

see comments
-11% $225.17
$199.39 You save $25.78
Sizeselect

Select option

  • XS
  • S
  • M
  • L
  • SM
  • ML
  • ST
Last items in stock
Add to cart

Free Shipping

30-day returns

Terms and conditions apply.
More information about shipping

Buy it with

  • Wetsuit Zone3 Agile Black Pink Woman
  • +
  • Gel Overstims Antioxidant Caffeine 29g (1 unit)
  • +
  • Mineral Salts SUB9 226ERS 2 Units x 1gr.
  • Total price: $203.12
info One of these items has different availability  Show details
 

Zone3 Agile Wetsuit Black Pink Woman

The Zone3 Agile wetsuit for women has been made of high quality materials to offer high comfort combined with an optimal fit. This suit not only provides the necessary heat but is also designed to swim faster and with less effort.

Zone3 Agile Wetsuit Black Pink Woman

The Zone3 Agile wetsuit for women has been made of high quality materials to offer high comfort combined with an optimal fit. This suit not only provides the necessary heat but is also designed to swim faster and with less effort. In addition, it has received good reviews in the world of triathlon, among which the 220 Magazine and Best Buy awards stand out. Tri247.com also highlighted the flexibility of the shoulder portion providing excellent flexibility and comfort.

Characteristics:

- High flexibility in the shoulders and arms to provide greater efficiency and energy

- Application of the innovative Extreme Flex material in the underarm panels to improve resistance and speed

- Use of SpeedFlo fabric in 70% of the garment that minimizes friction in the water, increases speed and improves durability. The remaining 30% is made of high-quality soft-touch neoprene

- Zone3 silicone coated in Pro-Speed CuffsTM on the legs to increase the speed in removing the garment, saving time and energy

- Great fit and low neckline to provide greater comfort between initiation suits

- Perfectly stitched and sealed for increased flexibility, durability and comfort

- YKK zipper that makes it easy to put on and take off the suit quickly and easily

- 2mm density at the shoulders, 3mm at the chest and upper back, and 4mm at the torso, legs and side panels

Reference: WS21WAGI114

Sex
Women
Color
Negro
Rosa
WS21WAGI114-SM
5056305711252
Product added to wishlist