Klarna is one of the most flexible alternative payment solutions on the market, offering a variety of different payment plans and allowing you to pay in installments.
Some of the benefits are:
1. It gives you flexibility.
2. Get full refund in case of return or cancellation.
3. Get regular payment reminders.
4. It offers help to you to deal with the inability to repay.
Klarna is a payment method only available to our costumers in Germany and Austria.
HOW DO I PAY WITH KLARNA?
Step 1. Add your products to bag.
Step 2. Fill the required gaps and choose Klarna as your payment method.
Step 3. Pay later (you’ll have 14 days to pay) or Slice your payment as you wish.
• A German/Austrian bank account.
• To be 18 years of age or over.
• A German/Austrian residential address.
THE WAY KLARNA WORKS
Once you have chosen between the two payment options, Klarna carry out an identity and credit check based on your phone number and email address data. After the data is verified, we will send you a confirmation email of your order.
As soon as the order has been shipped, Klarna will send an invoice email with the Klarna payment page link.
HOW DOES PAY BY INVOICE WORK?
• From the time the goods are shipped, you will have 14 days to complete the online payment by choosing a payment method (credit card, bank transfer…).
• You are accepted throughout a credit check, which is done by Klarna.
• Klarna charge an invoice fee of EUR 0 for each purchase.
HOW DOES FLEXIBLE TERM PAYMENT WORK?
• You always get your goods before the payment is done.
• You decide every month how much you want to pay.
• The monthly minimum rate for all the purchases together is 1/24 of the total amount but at least 6,95€ per month.
Just one more thing…