Main Features Sram GX Eagle 12V Rear Derailleur
The SRAM GX Eagle rear derailleur for 12-speed Eagle cassettes with up to 52 teeth is robust and works precisely and smoothly in any situation.
Sram GX Eagle 12V rear derailleur
Improved cage architecture optimizes chain guidance and provides immediate shifting. The rear derailleur was designed for cassettes with 10-52 teeth, but is also unconditionally suitable for cassettes with a gradation of 10-50 teeth.
- Series: GX Eagle
- Field of application: Cross Country, All Mountain, Enduro
- Transmissions: 12 speed
- Fixation: Standard
- teeth max. cassette: 52 teeth
- Compatibility: SRAM MTB 12 speed
- Outer cage material: Aluminum
- Inner cage material: Aluminum
- Material of other components: Steel
- - With Eagle cassettes with 10-50 teeth
- - With Eagle cassettes with 10-52 teeth
- - revised cage architecture for optimal chain guidance
- - direct and crisp gear changes
- - steel derailleur gear bearing
- - easy mounting of chain and rear wheel thanks to Cage Lock™
- - color coordinated with Eagle components
X-Actuation technology, specially developed for single drivetrains, ensures precise and consistent shifting throughout the entire cassette.
Roller Bearing Clutch™:
Roller Bearing Clutch derailleur systems are equipped for rough and demanding terrain. This technology, which is not afraid of surfaces full of roots, stones or rocks, guarantees the stability of the gear system and prevents chain knocks. In this way, the gear system offers maximum driving stability without sacrificing precision or performance.
Thanks to the derailleur's Cage-Lock technology, mounting the chain, as well as mounting and removing the rear wheel, is almost a matter of course. Simply release chain tension by sliding the derailleur cage forward to lock it.
The parallelogram design of X-Horizon derailleurs limits movement along the horizontal axis, eliminating "Ghost-Shifting" and reducing shifting force. For faster, more precise shifting, the large shift upper roller offset ensures consistent chain clearance in every gear.
The X-Sync tooth design is characterized by long, rounded, angled tooth edges with a narrow profile. X-Sync Technology derailleur rollers support chain guidance and are undeterred by dust and mud.