Brake pads XLC BP-H21
XLC BP-H21 AVID / SRAM / ELIXIR / XX / X0 / DB BRAKE PADS
The BP-H21 is suitable for SRAM Avid, Elixir, XX, XO, DB and LEVEL braking systems.
IMPROVE THE BRAKING PERFORMANCE OF YOUR MOTORCYCLE WITH THE XLC BP-H21 DISC BRAKE PADS
Improve the braking performance of your motorcycle with the XLC BP-H21 disc brake pads with interchangeable cooling fins. Each set of disc brake pads contains two pads, each of which is designed with interchangeable cooling ribs. These ribs not only look cool, they provide thermal protection for the caliper, helping to keep the rotor cooler for optimum stopping power. This, in turn, optimizes braking performance, reduces noise that is sometimes caused by overheating of the brakes, and increases the durability of the part by 100%. Each pad is an organic pad using metals that balance performance and longevity and can be used in all weather conditions. The BP-H21 is suitable for SRAM Avid, Elixir, XX, XO, DB and LEVEL braking systems.
- - 1 set of disc brake pads consisting of 2 pads
- - Interchangeable cooling ribs; provide preventative heat protection, reduce brake pad temperature by 50%, optimize braking performance, increase durability by 100%, reduce braking noise
- - Rear of the orange brake pad: Organic pad for all weather conditions
- - Ensures a balanced relationship between braking performance and long mileage
- - Suitable for Avid/SRAM Elixir and XX, X0, DB, LEVELNB: Due to the different thicknesses of the brake pads the standard brake pads cannot be used as replacements
- -Brake pad compound: ORG
- - Segment: Allroad