Shimano Tubeless RS710-C46 11/12 Speed Front Wheel
Shimano have taken carbon wheels to a new level. With a development concept shared with DURA-ACE and ULTEGRA, the new carbon wheels offer balanced performance at a lower price. The C46, with its focus on a great all-rounder, shares DNA with the C50 DURA-ACE and ULTEGRA wheel options.
A new level of SHIMANO carbon wheel
Typical of Shimano, the WH-RS710 wheels also benefit from the technological concepts of their own high-end series. Thanks to the same DNA that already characterizes the wheelsets of the Dura Ace R9200 and Ultegra R8100 groups, the models of the 105 series R7100 level are also full carbon wheels that combine the balanced performance of rol models with a price low.
All Shimano WH-RS710 wheels share the perfect synthesis of aerodynamics, low weight and stiffness, offering a completely new riding experience. However, while the C32 version (32mm profile height) focuses on acceleration and uphill handling, the C46 variant (46mm profile height) presents itself as the top-class all-rounder.
Shimano WH-RS710-C46-TL-F front wheel technical details
- tire type: clincher, tubeless compatible
- construction: with hooks (Hooked)
- wheel size: 28 inches (700C)
- outer width: 28 mm / inner width: 21 mm / profile height: 46 mm
- brake disc mounting: Centerlock
- bearings: tapered roller bearings (Cup & Cone), contact seals
- mounting dimension: 12 x 100 mm (thru-axle)
- bladed spokes (J-Bend; double butted / 2.0 - 1.6 - 2.0mm)
- number of spokes: 24
- spoke pattern: double crossed (both sides)