Footwear aimed at the most explosive form of triathlon, the Olympic distance.
Usually Purchased Together:
Spiuk Trivium C White Black Shoes
For very high intensity activities
Concentration and performance are the 2 keys to achieving maximum results in sport. The bases on which the TRIVIUM-C has been worked, a shoe aimed at the most explosive modality of triathlon, the Olympic distance. Tool that is the product of joint development with our best ambassadors in this modality.
TRIVIUM-C maintains the concentration of the triathlete at the moment of maximum tension, especially in the transition zones. In addition, it incorporates an easy-to-install cover and many details that help turn those nervous moments into an easy procedure. In addition, the energy of the triathlete is used to the maximum thanks to a perfect fit of the foot and an RLX2 carbon sole whose rigidity and ergonomics extract the optimum performance from each pedal stroke.
Features: - A highly visible and dynamic exterior design.
- An easy-on deck pattern optimized for very fast transitions.
- Large ventilated area on the roof made up of HIGH-FLOW 3 mesh windows.
- Adjustable main band with an easy cut of the excess of the rubber terminal.
- Wide rear handle to aid in setting.
- 2 possibilities of attachment to the frame: side loop and hole in the rear handle.
- Front toe protection reinforcement.
- RLX2 carbon fiber sole, ultralight and ultra-rigid. It also has air inlets.
- Finally a rear block of the interchangeable sole that lengthens its useful life.