Glasses Shimano Aerolite 2 Black
Add the code SPRING5 before completing your order and get an extra -5% off on this item.
Shimano Aerolite 2 Glasses Black
The AEROLITE allow you to add a prescription lens to your cycling glasses. The frame was developed together with the RX-CLIP, to connect quickly and securely over the adjustable nose bridges.
Shimano Aerolite 2 Goggles
Get a new perspective with the Aerolite's wide lenses, aggressive design and RX clip compatibility.
- Low-profile, rigid bottom edge won't interfere with your field of vision.
- Co-developed with CLIP-RX, so they can be easily put on and taken off.
- Rounded temples with non-slip pattern for a secure fit and greater comfort.
- Change the distance from the face to the lenses with the adjustable nose bridge.
- Grilamid® TR90 frame resistant, durable and light.
- Non-toxic TPE temple tips with double injection molding
- Single lens design to achieve a greater angle of vision and protection.
- High-contrast RIDESCAPE HC lenses block harsh reflections to increase definition and detail for everyday riding enjoyment.
- Optional gray photochromic lenses with a wider range of light transfer are optimal for changing light conditions.
- The water-repellent coating increases water repellency and keeps lenses cleaner.
- Special anti-scratch treatment
- Full UV400 protection.
- interchangeable lenses
- The glasses bag can also be used to clean lenses.
We impact lenses to anticipate real-world cycling conditions and make sure our lenses hold up and protect you against small obstacles like bugs, twigs, pebbles, etc.
Oleophobic coatings repel oils and water to keep lenses cleaner and offer clearer vision. This coating also reduces fingerprint smudges and lens smudges.
*Exclusive S-PHYRE coating
All SHIMANO goggle lenses feature hydrophobic coatings on both sides to help shed rain, sweat and splashes for clearer vision.
*Not used with S-PHYRE goggles
Our new AEROLITE allow you to add a prescription lens to your cycling glasses. The frame was developed together with the RX-CLIP, to connect quickly and securely over the adjustable nose bridges.