ASICS GEL-PURSUE 8 SHOES
The GEL-PURSUE 8 shoe is a versatile option for different runners. FLYTEFOAM® cushioning and GEL® technology have been strategically used in the midsole. These technologies provide advanced cushioning while keeping the shoe lightweight.
- - Weight: 261g
- - Drop: 8mm
ASICS GEL-PURSUE 8 SHOES, A VERSATILE OPTION FOR DIFFERENT RUNNERS
- - Type of foot: Low arches or flat feet
- - Movement: The big toe and the second toe do most of the work.
- - Injuries considered: Shin splints, plantar fasciitis, bunions, heel spurs.
- - Foot contact with the ground: The foot lands on the outside of the heel, then rolls excessively inward (pronation), transferring weight to the inner edge instead of the ball of the foot.
- - Push: There is an even distribution from the front of the foot.
- - Injuries Considered: Less likely due to effective shock absorption, but neutral runners are not immune to injury.
- - How the foot contacts the ground: The foot lands on the outside of the heel and then turns inwards (pronation) to absorb the impact and support the weight of the body.
- Weight: 261g
- - Drop: 8mm
Technology and materials
- - Breathable jacquard mesh upper
- - FLYTEFOAM™ Technology: Provides lightweight cushioning.
- - GEL™ technology in the rearfoot: Improves shock absorption.
- - Reflective details help to: Improve visibility in low-light environments.
- - AHARPLUS™ plug in the heel: Improves durability.
- - At least 50% of the main material of the shoe upper is made from recycled materials to reduce waste and carbon emissions
- - The insole is produced using the solution dyeing process which reduces water usage by approximately 33% and carbon emissions by approximately 45% compared to conventional dye technology