Features Coros Pace 2 Premium
Powerful and smart
Coros watches offer everything you would expect from a GPS sports watch. They also offer some of the most desirable aspects of a smartwatch, such as notifications, caller ID, sleep tracking, and fitness level analysis.
Coros Pace 2 Premium Sports Watch
The Coros Pace 2 Premium GPS watch stands out for its lightness with only 29 grams. It has a 1.5 times more powerful processor, offers 5 times more RAM and 4 times more storage than the original Coros Pace, leaving plenty of room to expand features. Coros Pace 2 will be your long-term training partner. It's packed with the sports modes you've been looking for. Go beyond your standard Run, Bike or Swim and try the new Force Mode, or explore the precision of Track Run mode. The strength training program has over 200 exercises and is growing built-in for upper body, lower body, core work and more. Coros Pace 2 auto detects your body movements and monitors your heart rate to measure calories burned. Once you've finished training, check out the new Muscle Heat Map to see which muscle groups had the most action in a daily, weekly, or monthly view to help determine your next block of training.
With its design, it creates a very simple user experience. Get your splits, check your HR or plan your next workout, all with just one finger. Plus, thanks to the efficiency of Coros GPS battery technology, it offers 30 hours of total GPS battery life. That's 20% more than the original Pace Coros. If you need a little more battery life, switch to UltraMax mode when the watch is low on battery. It also offers 20 days of daily use. That's 20 days of heart rate and sleep tracking, turning on the backlight, measuring steps, receiving notifications and even alarms every day. So put down your charger and travel to your next race, game, or family vacation with confidence.
Night mode allows you to leave the backlight on throughout your workout. A light bright enough for your eyes to adjust and read in the dark, yet dim enough to maintain superior battery performance throughout your run or ride, even when needed all night. Don't worry, it automatically turns off when you finish your workout.
Do you have a workout you like? Don't keep it to yourself, share it with your friends with the touch of your finger in the Coros app. Pre-built workouts and training plans from Coros athletes and their coaches are available for free on COROS.com. Just download it to start your next workout.
A standard track is 400m, so why don't GPS devices seem to get it right? With Coros' new Track Run Mode, an algorithm as precise as a stopwatch is used to make sure your track runs, and workouts are accurately timed no matter which lane you choose. Random switchbacks on the course, or sharp angle turns, have been removed and replaced with smooth straights and curves on the track, just like the way you run.
- - Screen size: 1.2 inches 240 x 240 (64 colors)
- - Screen type: Always-On Memory LCD
- - Screen material: Corning Glass
- - Bezel Material: Fiber Reinforced Polymer
- - Cover Material: Fiber Reinforced Polymer
- - Strap material: Silicone
- - 20mm quick release band
- - Physical size: 42 × 42 × 11.7mm
- - Weight with silicone strap: 35 g (included)
- - Weight with nylon strap: 29 g (not included)
- - Telephone connection: Bluetooth
- - Accessory connection: ANT+/Bluetooth
- - Navigation: GPS, GLONASS, Beidou (Galileo via future firmware update)
- - Sensors: Optical heart rate monitor, Barometric altimeter, Accelerometer, Compass, Gyroscope and Thermometer
- - Waterproof: 5ATM (50 meters/164 feet)
- - Working temperature: -4ºF to 140ºF (-20ºC to 60ºC)
- - Storage temperature -4ºF to 149ºF (-20ºC to 65ºC)
- - Charging time: less than 2 hours
- - Battery life: 20 days of regular use, 30 hours in full GPS mode and 60 hours in UltraMax mode
- - Available workouts: Running, Indoor Running, Track Running, Cycling, Indoor Cycling, Pool Swimming, Open Water Swimming, Triathlon, Cardio Fitness, Cardio GPS, strength and training
REFERENCE CODE: WPACE2-WHT