Ergonomic, ultra-powerful, rechargeable headlamp
The new icon for trails and ultratrails! The NAO® RL rechargeable headlamp offers a power of 1500 lumens with only 145 grams.
NAO REACTIVE LIGHTING
Ergonomic, ultra-powerful and rechargeable headlamp, equipped with REACTIVE LIGHTING® technology. 1500 lumens
The new icon for trails and ultratrails! The NAO® RL rechargeable headlamp offers a power of 1500 lumens with only 145 grams. Comfortable, its strap adjusts easily and maintains excellent support during long and committed runs. Thanks to REACTIVE LIGHTING® technology, the power of your lighting automatically adapts to the ambient light. Handling is reduced and autonomy is optimized. Its red lighting on the back also ensures that you are well visible at night.
- Ultra powerful and light: 1500 lumens for only 145 g.
- Scroll lighting that automatically adapts to ambient light:
- Wide and homogeneous light beam that allows you to see comfortably within arm's reach or at your feet.
- Mixed light beam (broad and focused) that allows you to see up close and at a distance to be able to move.
- Three levels of white lighting: MAX BURN TIME (maximum autonomy), STANDARD (best power/autonomy balance) and MAX POWER (maximum power).
- More autonomy, visual comfort and reduced manipulations with the REACTIVE LIGHTING® mode: the lighting power and the shape of the light beam are automatically adapted thanks to a light sensor that optimizes battery use.
- Guaranteed minimum autonomy of 5 hours in REACTIVE LIGHTING® mode (STANDARD level) for long activities such as trails and ultra-trails.
- Red lighting, fixed or flashing, on the back of the lantern. A separate button allows you to quickly turn it on or off.
- Power source moved to the back to distribute the weight of the headlamp throughout the head and provide a balanced and comfortable bearing.
- Thin and flexible front plate to adapt perfectly to all morphologies.
- Quick and easy adjustment at the back.
- Additional upper strap for optimal support.
- 3200 mAh lithium-ion battery, rechargeable via a USB Type-C connector.
- Possibility of having a spare battery for long distance trails or simply to change the battery when its useful life is over (R1 battery available as an accessory).
- Light indicator of charge with indicator of five levels that accurately indicates the level of the battery.
- Possibility of using the R1 battery as an auxiliary battery to recharge other devices (telephone, watch...).
- LOCK function to prevent accidental switching on during transport/storage or lock lighting settings during activity.
- Reflective tape to be visible at night.
- Storage bag that allows you to transform the lantern into a lamp with the STANDARD mode or store it with an additional battery.
- Power: 1500 lumens (ANSI FL 1 standard)
- Weight: 145g
- Technology: REACTIVE LIGHTING® or STANDARD LIGHTING
- Type of light beam: wide or mixed
- Power: 3200 mAh lithium ion battery (included)
- Charging time: 3h30
- Tightness: IPX4 (resistant to water projections)
- Certifications: CE
|Lighting performances according to the ANSI/PLATO FL 1 protocol|
|lighting technology||lighting color||lighting levels||Luminous flux||Scope||Autonomy||Booking|
|REACTIVE LIGHTING®||white||MAX BURN TIME||250lm||70m||10 a.m.||10 lm for 2h|
|MAX POWER||1500lm||200m||2 hours|
|STANDARD LIGHTING||MAX BURN TIME||10lm||10m||80 hours|
|MAX POWER||900lm||140m||2 hours|
|intermittent||visible at 150 m for 400 h|