Cycling shoes XC702
The SHIMANO SH-XC702 mountain bike shoes provide you with a robust shell, optimal power transmission and very good traction.
Thanks to the two BOA L6 twist locks, the cycling shoes can be adjusted to the foot with millimeter precision.
MTB Shoes Shimano XC702 White
The SHIMANO SH-XC702 mountain bike shoes provide you with a robust shell, optimal power transmission and very good traction. Thanks to the two BOA L6 twist locks, the cycling shoes can be adjusted to the foot with millimeter precision. MTB and cyclocross shoes are suitable for both training and competition.
- Robust and rigid footwear for mountain bike
- The wraparound and slightly overlapping upper shoe guarantees a perfect fit
- Flexible high-density synthetic leather with perforations and a lightweight mesh / TPU combination provide excellent fit and comfort
- two individually adjustable BOA L6 twist buckles for fast and precise fine adjustment
- Adjustable Powerzone wire guide for reliable forefoot support
- flat midsole that stabilizes the foot and guarantees maximum power transmission and efficiency
- very stiff and light midsole, reinforced with carbon fiber
- Lightweight ULTREAD XC rubber outsole provides excellent, long-lasting grip
- Adjustable cleats that can be selected and replaced to suit riding style and conditions
- Weight: approx. 640 g (size 42, pair)
- sole stiffness index: 9.0
- Compatible with MTB pedal systems that use cleats with SPD standard (2-hole standard), such as: Shimano SPD, Time ATAC, CrankBrothers, CrankBrothers Race, Look MTB, Xtreme MTB, Wellgo MTB. It is also suitable for indoor trainers in gyms, etc.
The closure system consists of twistlocks and stainless steel cables that allow optimal fine adjustment. The combination allows the rider to adjust even while riding. The absence of velcro closures also allows for especially high air circulation in the forefoot. Pressing the button and turning it in the direction of travel closes the shoe. By pulling the knob, the laces can be loosened.
Rubber outsole with high-tech tread for maximum grip on slippery surfaces. The principle of three-lobe studs at the front and rear in combination with a higher profile at the heel promises grip and control when needed.