Main Features: Shimano XC702 MTB
The SHIMANO SH-XC702 mountain bike shoes provide you with a robust shell, optimal power transmission and very good traction.
Thanks to the two BOA L6 twist locks, the cycling shoes can be adjusted to the foot with millimeter precision.
Light and flexible: Shimano XC702 MTB
MTB and cyclocross shoes are suitable for both, training and competition.
- - Robust and rigid shoe for mountain biking
- - Wraparound, slightly overlapping upper shoe ensures a snug fit
- - Flexible, high-density synthetic leather with perforations and a lightweight mesh/TPU combination provide excellent fit and comfort
- - two individually adjustable BOA L6 twist buckles for quick and precise fine adjustment
- - Adjustable Powerzone wire guide for reliable forefoot support
- - Flat midsole that stabilizes the foot and guarantees maximum power transmission and efficiency
- - Very stiff and light midsole, reinforced with carbon fiber
- - Lightweight ULTREAD XC rubber outsole provides excellent, durable grip
- - Adjustable cleats that can be selected and replaced to suit riding style and conditions
- Weight: approx. 640g (size 42, pair)
- Sole stiffness index: 9.0
- - Compatible with MTB pedal systems that use SPD standard cleats (standard 2-hole), such as: Shimano SPD, Time ATAC, CrankBrothers, CrankBrothers Race, Look MTB, Xtreme MTB, Wellgo MTB. It is also suitable for indoor trainers in gyms, etc.
The closure system consists of twist locks and stainless steel cables that allow optimal fine adjustment. The combination allows the rider to adjust even while riding. The absence of hook-and-loop closures also allows for particularly high air circulation in the forefoot. Pressing the button and turning it closes the shoe. By pulling the knob, the laces can be loosened.
Rubber sole with high-tech pattern for maximum grip on slippery surfaces. The three-lobe stud principle at the front and rear in combination with a higher heel profile promises grip and control when needed.