Main Features Northwave Mistral Plus Shoes
The Northwave Mistral Plus shoes are designed with a mesh of hexagonal cells in order to achieve excellent thermoregulation of the foot. Its reticular structure guarantees lightness and resistance, while the light and ventilated upper structure allows greater comfort.
Ventilated and Light: Northwave Mistral Plus
- – Excellent thermoregulation of the foot thanks to the use of a 3d mesh fabric with hexagonal cells
- – Reticulate structure that guarantees resistance and lightness
- – Light and ventilated upper structure, unites comfort with mechanical resistance.
- – Sole with carbon insert with stiffness index 12 in the toe box
- – Perforated sole to guarantee the passage of air from the toe to the heel
- – Closure with double SLW3 rotor, the same as the top of the range, which allows micrometric regulation with step-by-step loosening
REFERENCE CODE: 2280211010-10ROAD