Main Features Northwave Extreme Pro 2 Shoes
These Northwave road cycling shoes offer full power transfer with every pedal stroke.
Northwave Extreme Pro 2 Cycling Shoes
The Northwave Extreme Pro 2 shoes are designed to maximize every pedal stroke on road rides.
Thanks to the exclusive Powershape system in the arch of the foot, every watt of physical force is transferred to the pedals easily and efficiently.
This system is included in the PowerShape unidirectional carbon sole, with a stiffness index of 15. The SLW3 closure allows millimetric adjustment and the possibility of setting different pressures thanks to the 2-dial system, one on the upper part of the instep and another at the tip
The XFrame 2 construction ensures good power transfer with a comfortable fit without pressure points. The Pro Regular Fit sockliner, with a reinforced dual-density design, increases power transfer.
- - XFrame 2 construction, thanks to which the upper transfers every watt of power while providing a comfortable and uniform fit without pressure points
- - PowerShape Carbon 15 sole, which guarantees a total transfer of power to the pedals
- - The SLW3 double dial differentiates the pressure between the top of the instep and the toe for greater adaptability
- - The integrated heel system with directional fiber prevents any slippage
- - Pro Regular Fit sockliner, with a reinforced dual-density design, increases power transfer
- - Redesigned overlay to improve fit and control over the pedals
- - Seamless heel design that guarantees comfort and a second-skin effect
- - The upper perforated surface guarantees optimal ventilation
- - Compatible with the Speedplay pedal
- - Power transfer: 5/5
- - Lightness: 4/5
- - Breathability: 3/5
- - Weight: 256g
- - PowerShape Carbon 15 sole
Made of 100% unidirectional carbon, this sole has been developed to ensure that 100% of the cyclist's power is transferred to the pedals without wasting energy. The secret is in the exclusive patented Powershape system for the bow. In addition, it has a special adapter, so it is compatible with Speedplay pedals.
- - X-Frame 2
Designed to obtain a shoe with maximum grip, the X-Frame 2 system allows to transfer every watt of power while maintaining a comfortable and pressure-free fit, thus becoming a reference for those athletes who demand maximum power transfer.
- - SLW3 Closing System
The SLW 3 (Speed Lace Winch) micrometric system represents the evolution of the closure system. Maximum precision and modularity.
This innovative micrometric closure allows fast and easy tightening and loosening of the closure. The side button offers a double function: a micrometric closure and a total and immediate opening of the shoe.
The dial has been completely redesigned in size, being much lighter and slimmer. The outer part made of soft-touch material allows the grip to be more effective. The ergonomic shape of the SLW 3 system's ratchet follows the anatomy of the foot for true comfort. The SLW 3 ratchet is easily replaceable. The cables come from the best technology derived from the world of sailing.