GIRO IMPERIAL GRAY SNEAKERS
Wired for speed. Weighing in at a gravity-defying 215 grams, with the performance and range of fit you need to conquer the steepest trails, the Imperial is set to lead a revolution in lightweight road cycling footwear.
THESE SHOES FEATURE AN UPPER THAT FITS AND FEELS LIKE A SECOND SKIN
To make a complete shoe that rivals minimalist designs in weight, the Imperial Road Shoe has been created, featuring a proprietary ultralight monofilament synchwire mesh upper that fits and feels like a second skin.
The imperial's synchwire upper features boa® ip1 dials and smooth lacing guides, allowing you to adjust your fit on the fly while taking advantage of the shoe's light weight. Heat-welded teijin® tpu adds structural support exactly where it's needed, and a high modulus easton® ec90 slx2 carbon fiber plate provides maximum stiffness-to-weight ratio for power transfer. Our supernatural fit adjustable footbed system is the final touch, allowing you to customize arch support right out of the box for luxurious comfort and optimal pedaling efficiency.
- - Upper Construction: One-piece synchwire upper with smooth lacing guides and welded teijin® monofilament mesh. Reflective heel tab
- - Insole: Supernatural Fit Kit with adjustable arch support. xt2 antimicrobial fiber topsheet
- - Sole: high modulus easton®ec90™ slx2 carbon plate. Stainless steel fittings. Replaceable heel pads
- - Product weight: 215 grams (size 42)
- - Cleat compatibility: 3-bolt road or peloton
- Supernatural Fit System
- Boa® ip-1 Dials
- Easton®ec90™ slx2 carbon outsole