Main Features Poc Ventral Air Mips NFC Helmet
The Poc VENTRAL AIR MIPS helmet combines aerodynamics with high ventilation and safety. Thanks to precise air intakes and internal air channels for ventilation control at both low and high speeds.
Ventilation Control: Poc Ventral Air Mips NFC Black
The road bike helmet offers excellent cooling for the entire head.
With the help of the Cannondale-Drapac ProCycling team and extensive wind tunnel testing, the aerodynamics of the helmet have also been optimised. This POC helmet features a tough PC monobloc outer shell, a tough EPS inner shell, and the MIPS PROTECTION SYSTEM, making it your bodyguard on the road. The trailing edge of the helmet also helps reduce air turbulence.
Developed for adventure, the helmet is equipped with an NFC medical identification chip that allows you to store your medical profile in the helmet, so in the event of an accident, first responders will be able to read your vital information and make the best decisions for you. treatment
- Road helmet with a resistant unibody polycarbonate outer shell.
- Made with MIPS INTEGRA BRAIN PROTECTION SYSTEM.
- Impact absorbing EPS inner shell for low weight and good protection.
- Optimized aerodynamic design based on flow analysis.
- Internal airflow channels for high and low speed ventilation without compromising aerodynamic performance.
- The aerodynamic trailing edge helps reduce air turbulence.
- Adjustable strap system with buckle, integrated in the shell.
- Precisely adjustable 360° clamping system on the back of the head.
- POC Eye Garage consisting of two silicone pads on the front air intakes to comfortably store (sunglasses) while driving.
- Weight: approx. 260g (size M).
- Colour: black (Uranium Black/white)