Helmet POC Ventral Air MIPS Matte Green
Add the code CYBER6 before finalizing your order and get an -6% EXTRA on this item.
*Coupon valid only until 04/12/23 (incl.)
Ventral Air MIPS Matte Green Helmet
The Ventral Air Mips helmet, with its strategic ventilation holes and its internal channels to control the entry and exit of air both at low and high speeds, guarantees the optimal temperature throughout the head.
STRATEGIC VENTILATION HOLES AND INTERNAL CHANNELS GUARANTEE THE OPTIMUM TEMPERATURE THROUGHOUT THE HEAD.
The new high-performance helmet is designed to keep you cool like never before. This helmet, with its strategic ventilation holes and internal channeling to control the entry and exit of air at both low and high speeds, guarantees the optimum temperature throughout the head.
Ideal for long rides in the mountains or hotter days in the saddle. The Ventral Air Mips improve the rider's aerodynamic profile and minimize drag.
Strategic airflow areas improve ventilation and cooling, while the aerodynamically optimized trailing edge reduces turbulence.
This exceptionally lightweight road cycling helmet has been developed following POC's Whole Helmet Concept™ technology. It is designed with a fully wrapped one-piece shell construction and an EPS interior, offering an ideal balance between weight and safety.
Thanks to the incorporation of the Mips system, protection against rotating impacts has been improved. Its practical features include a lightweight size adjustment system, which ensures a personalized fit, and a goggle retention system, ideal for keeping them safe on the go.
- Mips Integra: The Mips system is the latest technology created by specialists in cranioencephalic protection and its objective is to provide better protection against rotating impacts.
- EPS interior: The EPS interior has been optimized to offer crash protection at a reduced weight.
- One-Piece Polycarbonate Shell: Fully encased one-piece polycarbonate shell enhances the structural stability and integrity of the helmet.
- 360° Adjustable Fit: A lightweight 360° adjustment system allows you to adjust the helmet for a comfortable and secure fit.
- Internal Airflow Channels: Uniquely designed internal airflow channels provide ventilation at high and low speeds without compromising aerodynamic performance.
- DFC Tested Design: Unique aerodynamic design optimized through extensive DFC testing to minimize turbulence.
- 22º Trailing Edge: The 22º aerodynamic trailing edge manages residual air passing around the helmet at the perfect angle to minimize turbulence.
- Goggle Retention System: Specific high-friction pads on the front of the helmet make it easy to safely store sunglasses while you're on the move.