Main Features POC Ventral Air Mips Yellow Black Helmet
The Poc VENTRAL AIR MIPS helmet combines aerodynamics with high ventilation and safety. Thanks to the precise air inlets and internal air channels for ventilation control at both low and high speed.
POC Ventral Air Mips
The Poc VENTRAL AIR MIPS helmet combines aerodynamics with high ventilation and safety. Thanks to precise air intakes and internal air channels for ventilation control at both low and high speeds, the road cycling helmet offers excellent cooling for the entire head.
With the help of the Cannondale-Drapac ProCycling team and extensive wind tunnel testing, the aerodynamics of the helmet have also been optimised.
This helmet from POC features a strong unibody PC outer shell, a strong EPS inner shell and the MIPS PROTECTION SYSTEM, making it your bodyguard on the road. The trailing edge of the helmet also helps reduce air turbulence.
- Road helmet with tough unibody polycarbonate outer shell.
- Manufactured with the MIPS INTEGRA BRAIN PROTECTION SYSTEM.
- EPS inner shell with shock absorption for low weight and good protection.
- Optimized aerodynamic design based on flow analysis.
- Internal airflow channels for high and low speed ventilation without compromising aerodynamic performance.
- The aerodynamic trailing edge helps reduce air turbulence.
- System of adjustable straps with buckle, integrated in the shell.
- Precisely adjustable 360° fastening system on the back of the head.
- POC Eye Garage composed of two silicone pads on the front air inlets to comfortably store (sunglasses) while driving.
- Weight: approx. 260g (size M 54-59).
- Color: white (hydrogen white).